Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: Kent State University
- Medical School: Northeastern Ohio Medical University
- Residency: The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Fellowship: The Ohio State University Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology – Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
During his training at The Ohio State University Medical Center, Dr. Doukides was chief resident and was the recipient of the “OSUMC House Staff Collegiality Award.” He is a member of the American College of Radiology and the Society of Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Doukides has been part of Envision Physician Services since joining Naples Community Hospital July 2018. He then joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood February 2019.
Dr. Doukides is interested in all aspects of Interventional Radiology.