- Undergraduate: Sofia University, “St. Kliment Ohridski” in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Medical School: Stony Brook University School of Medicine, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, Hofstra/Northwell Health
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medical College, NY Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
Throughout her training, Dr. Ivanova has authored, co-authored and presented case-based research at multiple ARRS and RSNA conferences, earning her a Bronze Award and Certificate of Merit Award for her educational exhibits on breast imaging. She has presented Radiology curriculum lectures to the medical students at Weill Cornell Medical College and prior to that, she held educational lectures for medical students of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Hofstra-Northwell Health School of Medicine. Dr. Ivanova has also served as a Biochemistry Teaching Assistant for first year medical students at Stony Brook University School of Medicine.
Dr. Elitsa Ivanova is a member of the American College of Radiology (ACR). She is happy to work with the RAH team in providing excellent patient care.