Specialties: Women’s Imaging
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, FL
- Internship: University of South Alabama, AL
- Residency: University of South Alabama, AL
- Fellowship: Brown University, RI
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
Dr. Shane Joseph, joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in November 2022.
Dr. Joseph received his diploma of Medical Doctor at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, FL. He completed his training of Diagnostic Radiology Residency at the University of South Alabama, AL and completed his Breast Imaging Fellowship at Brown University, RI.
Through the University of South Alabama, assisted in a project investigating patient satisfaction in the current screening model at breast imaging center, with a goal to implement batch reading while maintaining patient satisfaction and quality, and presented at the Regional Breast Conference on molecular breast imaging.
In his spare time, Dr. Joseph enjoys cooking, house renovations, hiking and travel.