- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson – UMDNJ Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ
- Internship: Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown NJ
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx NY
- Body Imaging Fellowship: Northwell Health System, New Hyde Park NY
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Svetlana Yablok joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in September 2023. Dr. Yablok received her diploma of Medical Doctor at Robert Wood Johnson – UMDNJ Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ and completed her fellowship training at Northwell Health System, New Hyde Park, NY.
She led a study to determine the Preoperative Assessment of Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma – quality improvement through the use of structured reporting template — RSNA Educational Exhibit 2020, Clinical Imaging 2020.
Additionally, she collaborated with Surgical Oncologists to determine the Relationship Between Narrowing/Strictures of the SMA/Celiac Arteries and Outcomes After Pancreatic Surgery.
In her spare time, Dr. Yablok likes to spend time with her family and travel.